This five-part video series features Caroline Porter Thomas, a registered nurse and author working in Miami, Florida.
RN to BSN FAQs
Is Nursing For Me?
Take our quiz to learn more about what it takes to enter professional nursing.
Whether you’re already an RN or you’re considering becoming a nurse, we’ve got the nursing resources you need to start moving forward.
- RN to BSN Program Information in Your State
- NCLEX Exam Prep & Test Taking Guide
- A School Nurse’s Guide to Kids’ Health and Safety
- Raising Awareness about PTSD: A Resource Guide for Nurses and Communities
- Oral Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence (EQ): What You Can Learn from Nurses
- RN to BSN Online Programs
- RN to BSN Campus Programs
- RN to BSN Hybrid (Online/Campus) Programs
There are so many different nursing career options you can pursue — don’t limit yourself! In alphabetical order, here are just some of the nursing careers you can pursue:
- Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Critical Care Nurse (CCN)
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse (NICU)
- Nurse Instructor
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Pediatric Nurse
- Psychiatric Nurse
- Registered Nurse (RN)